Wednesday, April 9, 2008

18 school days left!!!

So prom is over, and there is really nothing to look forward to, except gradutation! WAHOO i'm very excited if you cant tell. Senioritis is taking over and pretty much the only homework i have is to make a children's game for my child development class...it really takes it out of me...lol. Oh and a poem book for my english class. My graduation party is May 10th, at my dad's house... and then graduation on May 11th! i've very excited. i have been anticipating this moment for pretty much as long as i can remember.
My best friend growing up, Alana, and i decided to go ahead and get an apartment. Were doing it late may early June, can't wait to live on my own. I figured out my monthly budget, with rent, utilities, gas, and my cell phone plan and still have money left over! Very excited about that! Hopefully the rents decide to go on and get me a car for graduation, i have a feeling they will, otherwise thats something i will need in the very near future!
So are you ready for my boyfriend problems??? well frankly i dont care if you are or not, your gonna read them. So the boyfriend and i have been on the outs lately, i need "me" time and i think he does too. were still really close and together were just not official, i guess you could say were going steady?...thats probably it, but i dont need a stinkin boyfriend. As much as i care about him, but my mind will probably change next week. Anywho were still close, and April 23rd were going to see COMMON and then May 1st were gonna see ALICIA KEYS, NEYO, and JORDIN SPARKS, have to admit, i'm pretty excited. I can not tell you how bad i have wanted to see Alicia in concert. Ever since her first albom came out i have loved her. Probably because she is so difinitive and 0riginal, and because people call me "the white, alicia keys" haha that flatters me. But thats all i know! big shout out to my main girl LIZ! i love you and thanks for being a loyal reader!

2 comments:

Lis Heal said...

Thanks for the shout out love. When will we meet again?

Anonymous said...

Jarzmo - I need your new phone number. It's an hour and a half after your shift started and I don't need you here but I do need to know you're OK. - Sean