Friday, April 25, 2008

TGIF

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY! so i am sitting here at work and we are not busy at all. so Steve sent two people home. well we all know that i need money for rent, so justin and ben got to leave. so now i'm here writing a new blog entry...its been an interesting day at work. I'm the only girl in the store tonight, i miss my female coworkers, because let me tell you...the men have been teasing me ALL DAY! but im holding my own. I found it very funny that when i was up here by myself...thinking i was by myself i was serenading the store. The boys found this very funny and were all secretly listening....i myself was embarrassed. haha

So i got my nose pierced today. Parents are gonna kill me, but technically they can not be mad because my mother has her eyebrow pierced, and if one day i regret my decision of getting it pierced i will just take it out. SIMPLE AS THAT but right now i like it and feel rebellious

I'm officially moving in on JUNE 15...we found the apartment, its a lake view and is perfect! i'm excited, now its for real and i have to start saving the money.

Thats all i know...5 days left of school! WAHOO
Happy Anniversary Amber and Cameron!!!!

2 comments:

Lis Heal said...

How did the nose ring go over with the parents? I want to see it!

Lis Heal said...

This is your periodic reminder to update your blog :)