Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This is for lis...

Lis heal this blog post is just for you! i love you and miss you, i'm waiting for you to come into work in approxiamtely 37 minutes! haha i liked the periodical reminder to update my blog, thats cute!



So my life right now, well im officially a Bishop Miege Alumn. i graduated sunday! WAHOO! now i'm starting life in the real world and working almost full time hours...CA CHING!



Senior year was an amazing ride with lots of ups and downs. I met some of my best friends and found out who was really my friend. I fell in love, lost a love, turned 18, fought with parents, partied to hard, and learned a lot of life lessons. i loved high school mostly, but would NEVER DO IT AGAIN! Last thursday was our senior retreat at prarie star ranch, i got to know a lot about my teachers and classmates that i had no idea about! It was a great time to reconcile with people, and say our goodbyes. It was great.

My graduation party was great. it was fabulous seeing everyone. i got a lot of loot, a new pink digital camera, a coach purse, and an ipod touch. VERY EXITING. Mass for the class of 2008 was saturday night, and it was long and boring, but i got to sing. The actual graduation ceremony was very fast and short which was good, and i didnt fall walking up to get my diploma!
LOVE TO ALL!

2 comments:

Lis Heal said...

Thanks buddy. Congratulations to my little graduate! Love you friend.

A. Chambers said...

Caitlin,
Congratulations! We wanted to come to your party, but Cam's sister graduated in Wichita and we had to book it down there after work.
How's apartment living? Are you still thinking nursing?
Love ya,
Amber